Black Diamond

A Black Diamond In a sense could be too beautiful for one to takes his eyes off! Imagine a diamond with all its beauty, not only that but its black, a shiny attractive small stone that instead of reflecting light it only absorbs it, keeping it selfishly, in a way..

In other ways, it could resemble the sinful attraction, or the attraction of sin..

My hands are freezing while typing right now, yet still I can't stop myself. There is something in the air that I don't know what it is, this thing could most likely be the spirit of a Black Diamond, eh? Ok now I REALLY sound way out of my mind, right? Can't say for sure, but I know that I'm not hearing voices, nor sure that someone is always there watching form over my shoulder, not I'm running down the street rest assured that someone is running after me.. no!

All I know is a part of the truth that's not leaving my head intact, because at some stage my head has a direction, my body has a direction, and my heart has a different direction, and thinking about that made me realize that very fact.

I can give way to the directions of my heart and it might let me discover caverns that my mind can't seem to cope with, or accept. On another occasion I could give way to my body and that would take me somewhere that neither my mind not my heart agree with, because it simply means the devastation of this life AND the next one, which is not acceptable.. YET.. The body needs, the body fetches, but all doors are closed and that is the work of the Merciful hand that works in silence.

When my mind controlled my heart, the consequences were not any better either, because there was a huge objection from the heart, AND from the Creator of the heart, thus a huge amount of frustration arose causing an infinite amount of troubles, which ended in a huge crash for the 'self', which is I think a combination of both the mind and the Heart... as well as the fingerprints of the deeds.

As a wise man who's having white hair and a looooong white beard I might say: Plan for your heart and let destiny take its turn. If your plan sounds sane enough in the splits of time where the mind is in control, then the plan might be good. The next question that should be asked: Is the heart okay with it? Or are there any conflicts that are causing sleepless nights, frustrations, and other forms of spiritual degeneration? That's a good indication too..

And so forth..

Sounds like a good plan, yeah? Time for application kiddo!

And then again, time for some imitation of a lady so elegant:

Again I see you standing there watching me
Your gaze, those eyes are tantalizing openly
Inviting me to get close to you
Can't help myself
There's fascination in the air
I try to fight this strong sensation
But there's no chance to escape from this temptation
Feels like I've known you before
Repeating phrases
But I yearn for something more
I know
I can't stay
by your side
forever

But I know
I won't forget
your beauty

My black diamond



Stratvarius lyrics

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profound Sanity

Dreams.. the plural of dream

Random waiting-room banter