Bandits

"..*Static*..Mayday, mayday.. we're taking multiple bandits.. over! we need backup, NOW!... *fading*"

Yeah, fading, disappearing. In need for a change at a point near in the future. My readings are getting more accurate by the day, my head is generating more intelligence as time passes. My dreams are providing those invisible gestures that aid me through the various issues of my everyday life indeed. Then when it comes to defense against bandits the shield wears down, and visibility is deliberately limited.

A cup of cappuccino, a cheese cake, afternoon sun outside, glass protecting us from the fierce sun outside, white shiny grounds of the vast space inside the glass, a smile and a look in the eye, followed by hard pounding in the chest. The climax of the look in the loving eye has a hand that grabs your heart as it happens. A look in THE eye is different than a look in the bandit's eye, specially when the eye has the air of strong spirituality around it, the one that keeps you in comfort that everything is going to be okay no matter what, because together with that eye, we are guaranteed to be protected by The Divine; for the increase in the spirit the eye provided and still does whenever thought of.

This is just a literary piece provided by and inspiration of an imaginary dream, one that could be or couldn't, no one really knows, but one does wait and see.

Around the corner is an ice-cream stand, white with colorful drawings atop. The small kids we are get normally attracted to such a stand, every time we're in this place we go to that stand, she orders her hazelnut and vanilla, while I take my usual mint-chocolate and peanut butter. Strolling down the white grounds we come across a stand where they sell books, English and Arabic books, with a small intelligent Asian behind the stand with eyes down following the lines of a book in his hands, Grey eyebrows raised as if a ritual for information input, raised in respect for the amount of knowledge being conveyed from the book. Anyway we marched hand-in-hand forward, when an interesting title attracted us both. It read: "Empires, Treasures, and spirituality".

With a cute vanilla-stained lip she looked at me like a little kid, her eyes telling me that she wants to read the book, and at the same time she was sure that I was gonna buy it. A kind of telepathy that could only occur between us both but we can't tell people that, we prefer to keep it inside, no reasons should be stated. The Asian suddenly glanced upwards at us, as if he was underwater and finally emerged. His smart eyes realized the situation right away, the sales man inside him took over immediately as he got off his chair - carefully placing his book on a small coffee table by his side -, approached us with a grand-father smile, saying "My humble little bookstore is happy indeed, how may I help you?".

The book was ours. The guy gave us a good bargain as it was the last copy he had, my sweet sugar pie was very excited about it. I know she is excited when I could hear her feet tapping the ground as she walks by. Her eyes go a little dreamy and the corners of her lips are locked on a very feeble yet visible smile, the whole scene of her is priceless anyway and I thank God for providing her by my side, and for the understanding we have with each other, the one that we could have lived without, but we are too grateful that it is there.

Oh did I ever tell you how much she means to me? Seems like I didn't. Well all you have to do is close your eyes and imagine us both walking together down the highway of life, how would we be clinging to each other? How would we need to be walking as one for the sole reason of survival in here? We need protection and it could very much be provided through each other. Those who get in a relationship without that kind of clingsmanship (the word does not exist in English but I just made it up) will for sure suffer as life is not that easy anymore. We have been told that the kinds ones are for the kind ones, and our case was true. Both too kind ones would mean a house of whipping boys, but that's not true with us. We have balance, we can manage, and we for sure know how to ask for God's protection.

Yeah, I'm taking multiple bandits, but the shields are about to come up due to an internal exhaustion. I can hear them start to move, the metal is moaning in motion. Do you have all your weapons ready for and all-out-defense mode?

Let us see.

Comments

sara said…
Since I'm not feeling so good & don't want to write anything in my bloggy; I came here.. To one of the best places I've ever been to! Yes that's right! You read it right!

Umm, I don't know from where to start.. Let's see.. I'm not feeling so good.. Oh, you already know that.. And I'm not here for me (well, partially of course..) anyway..

Well, I'd like to start by saying that I felt bad knowing that you too are undergoing a rough period of time.. It made me sadder.. I pray that you'd get outta this pit (if you haven't).. And the unknown presence disappears (if it hasn't as yet)..

Now talking of this post, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING I COULD SAY OTHER THAN:

Ya Rab your dreams would come true.. Amen amen amen..

..


I wish you a peaceful weekend & a clear mind free of all miseries.. Didn't you ask me to believe that it'll be fine & I'll get through it? You will too inshaAllah :)

sincerely,
Gold said…
Alhamdulillah Rabb al 'aalamin

I'm cool now. Accepted the facts that I should've accepted days ago, but I just take almost 48 hours to accept things and start acting accordingly.

The unwelcomed presence is either away due to the disappearance of the grudge inside, or has somehow united with me forming a stronger being! Sounds crazy and actually I don't quite buy it, but my ability to pray peacefully is proving the first result to be true alhamdulillah.

It is much much better alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah, and the people around me. :) I love them so much

The one I'm worried about is you now. My words are what I could do for the moment!

...

A peaceful weekend is my plan inshaAllah :)

And I hope its yours too.

You can use Thursday's magical night the best you can. It is an 'open' night if you know what I mean, prepares for a delightful Friday morning.

I will dream that you are better right now, and this is what I wish for to become true right now.

Change, is the only constant.

Cairo says hello :)

Sincere Regards
sara said…
ana mesh fahma haga :@
Gold said…
Can't give detailed confidential information about myself out in the open :) this is after all a public website
sara said…
That was not my intention; as I totally respect others' privacy as much as I want them to respect mine..

I thought you were explaining something that I was supposed to learn from.. That's why I said that I didn't catch you..

My bad I guess!

respectfully,

Popular posts from this blog

Profound Sanity

Loving Fear

Dreams.. the plural of dream