Something Strange

I shall not blurb alot about deep things inside the epical heat of my dreams.. or maybe I will..

Strange thing, the amount of dreams is increasing alot, per night,to the extent of waking up exhausted in my bed. I even dreamt about complaining from the amount of dreams I have, and the problem is that I remember them all, sometimes I even mix between realithy and dreams. Hmm.. a sign of potential madness I suppose.

Anyway if I'm meant to be a mad man in a mental house then so be it, I have no problems with that, I will lead a hppy life in the Assylum leading the role of Nero the one who burnt Rome, but this time it won't be Rome, it will be the image of a society so corrupt, and so hopeless that burning it is the only solution.. A Volcano erupts and leaves behind a very fertile soil so that life could begin once more atop what was before burning Lava..

Not so much in the sentimental mood as it is obvious that this mood might no more occur.. A SnowBlade in hand mounting a washing machines, the modern-life Don Cichote, fighting the idols who idolize other idols, that is if the word "Idolize" is in the Dictionary.. Yeah one needs to sort out the amount of messages he gets, try to figure out which are more important than others.. Any ideas how to so that?

I have a few, but not now, I'm on Vacation..

Comments

Anonymous said…
Assalamu aleykum

I pray you are in good health and iman. Ameen.

I’ve had those dreams that mix between reality and dreamland. You wake up but don’t know if you’re really awake or if you are still dreaming. Or, maybe you are only dreaming that you are awake. The confusion makes it difficult to decipher which one is really the truth. It is maddening but I do not believe it is madness. Perhaps it is from confusion, uncertainty or fear. Who knows? I believe the way out comes from Allah, subhanahu wa ta'ala. Life is full of challenges and we often times cannot understand how or why these challenges come to us. Allah, subhanahu wa ta'ala, knows and He always has a plan. Allah, subhanahu wa ta'ala, is most gracious and most merciful.

"Allah will grant a way out for anyone who heeds Him, and provide for him in a manner he could have never anticipated. Allah is enough for anyone who relies on Him; Allah will accomplish His purpose. Allah has granted everything in due proportion." ~Al-Qur'an 65:2-3

Fi Aman Allah,
Tahira
Amy said…
Salam brother...

Perhaps you could share some of those dreams with me. Rare is the dream of mine that I remember. Once in three months, maybe, and maybe that one is good or maybe it's bad. I've been tending to think that I just turn off my brain when I sleep. Hmmm.

Popular posts from this blog

Profound Sanity

Loving Fear

Otopeni