A Chill in the Air

Hmm.. So, how's it been?

It's been good thanks to the One who created the Heavens.

There is not much to think about, as by time the issues that were so numerous one day become two, three, or maybe four huge issues that have all the previously numerous yet smaller issues hidden behind them, like stages, fix the big ones first to get the small ones resolved.

Human conflicts remain a problem ofcourse, the infinite struggle between generation and noone is able to comprehend or understand anything but what is in hid head, based on his own experience, thinking that this is everything in the world and wanting YOU to follow it or else you will be doomed.

It also points out to Me, how I should be viewing and always re-checking my own opinions who have a really good chance of being all wrong, maybe that's why i've been so inable to take a positive step towards anyhting for the time being, just waiting for something to happen, but I know nothing will happen because nothing is changing inside of me.. A change should mean a change in behaviours, certain behaviours that when improved, things certainly will start to happen, only to face a few other behaviours to improve, and so forth to get from one stage to the next.. well that's one of the ways I do think about life..

Other Philosophies would be the Philosophy of life being a series of choices, and each choice gives oyu points, and to get from one stage to the next you have your points to evaluate, you cannot get to a certain stage unless you have a certain amountof points, choices determine the stage you are at, just like your deeds determine your place after you die..

There are tests alright, and so far I can't quite say that I have succeeded in many of them, but I try and God knows I try.. But when one questions his intentions this is when the moment that shifts life from a veiwpoint to another really well, I mean once your intention is changed, your whole life changes, and the stages you take are completely different than the ones you would've gone through if your intention was something else.. a conclusion that looks me in the face right now.. and needs more time for reflection.. I just hope I'm not wasting my time..

Am I making it too complex? Or is it really worth it?

I can't control it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profound Sanity

Loving Fear

Otopeni