Direct Denial

Whether direct or indirect, denial does exist.

We as humans tend to face things on our way through our lives, or choose not to face them although we might think that they chose to face us, but in reality things come our way according to choices we have already made, based on influences we have subdued upon the different entities that brush by us as we move along.

Hesitantly, we investigate. A foot forward and another backwards, some things push us in forward motion yet the fog is present ahead, and the stern is closed as there is no way back. The choice has been made so the resulting chunk of consequences is blocking the path of motion, that is, if we want it to.

Some people say that we choose our own paths, and we CAN pick up what most people call obstacles, and turn them into challenged that help us and aid us to prove that a human being really does have a choice, and the Human being's choice is definitely to conquer! Not to conquer as to divide God's land for the aim of his own personal benefit, but to conquer himself inside-out.

The object of Fear does come into mind once a challenge is brought forward, yes indeed it does, and God said that the Human being is created in weakness, which is a very deep meaning and proves itself on every step one takes in his life. Seldom do we stop speaking about hardships and obstacles, few are the times that we can have a long conversation without someone complaining about what he suffers from this or that, but how often do we hear human beings talking about a challenge conquered, or a chain breaking, or a real breakthrough that's been made?

Fear, Fear, Fear. Sigh! The thing is that once you know your own fears you can start to plan for overcoming them, or at least when you know yourself well enough you can run down a path that doesn't collide with what you are afraid of, be it something from inside yourself or something that you are afraid of coming from an external source.

I think that the ultimate fear most human beings suffer from is fear of failure. By all means human beings don't want to fail at an endeavor or else in front of their own selves they will be destroyed. A person is VERY sensitive towards his self-image, or to how he sees himself in general, anything that aids in breaking that image brings up fear at large, and with most people it is not just fear but sheer panic, thus resulting in extreme actions that are generally driven by the engine inside a the self which could be called self-recognition.

Maybe I'm all wrong, maybe all my words are just a big rattle of an empty can, but something tells me that I will succeed, something tells me that I am on a good track, something tells me that I am here to make a difference, and I sure as hell want to make one! I look up at the sky and pray that my prayers are answered, indeed I do pray that I am not Mercy forsaken, for that is my ultimate fear.

Another round here Bob, Abdo's a thirsty one!

Comments

sara said…
A door, I've been knocking for a while, was slammed in my face today.. I smiled (from my heart), turned around, & kept going..

Fear is such a horrible state that I experience much often :(

And my ultimate fear is exactly as yours..

Ya Rab yeghara'na fy rahmeto we mayemna'naash abadan.. Amen.

Ya Rab.. Ya Allah..








*wonders if Abdo was still thristy after the second round*

Popular posts from this blog

Profound Sanity

Loving Fear

Otopeni