Guidance

Granted?

Or is there a certain part that yet exists and does not deserve it?

From the blessings of this life is the ability to open your heart out in words, spoken with ultimate respect to The One and only, Him who knows the number of cells in each speck of grass in Central Park, Hyde Park, and every other park and green field on the face of this poor planet.

There are always different ways to ask for the same thing. Creative ways are most of the time more attractive, and one exerts effort trying to convey the idea of the 'thing' that is needed through them. Efforts for His sake are always highlighted, noticed, and never are overlooked, and that is one truth that looks me up the face every morning.

Guidance and protection against evil are what the good hearts ask for. May we and our beloved ones be of those, Amen!

Comments

sara said…
When I read this, it hit me.. "a certain part that doesn't deserve it"..

I wonder what part of me doesn't deserve this "full options guidance"!

It wears me out thinking that I might not deserve it.. Might not get it :(

Creative ways are way better than good old ways.. For instance.. I went everyday to Ammar's mom, hugged her & left.. I had no words to say.. I wanted to reach out to her, so I bought her a card & hesitated from what people said.. "oh, arabs won't get this.. arabs wouldnt like recieving a card when losing their loved ones.. etc.."

The day before yesterday, she got the card & it was actually FINE!

I pray we deserve God's guidance Abdo; for if we don't, we'll be gone forever!



"Show me what it's like
to be the last one standing
& teach me wrong from right
& I'll show you what I can be
& say it for me
say it to me
& I'll leave this life behind me
say it if it's worth saving me"
sara said…
P.S. 1 (how can a whole comment be a p.s.?! lol) I wanted to just tell you that (probably you haven't noticed) in the description of your blog, in the line before the last: "smaller that the whole thing,", I think you meant: smaller thaN the whole thing..

P.S. 2 How come the recent posts don't show on the blogs as soon as they're posted? What do I need to do to see them right away? I refresh & they don't show! I do this dumb thing as well, but it won't always work: I search (in this small search box at the top) for words that are common in the posts, like "I", "the" & so forth.. But it won't always work; as the search result of the first time I searched for "the", comes AGAIN!

P.S. 3 sorry for the long P.S.s!
sara said…
assalamu alaikum there,

The "that" has been changed & nothing else? everything alright?

I pray it's all good..

worryingly,
Anonymous said…
Very thoughtful and deep ya AbdelRahman...

Popular posts from this blog

Profound Sanity

Random waiting-room banter

Dreams.. the plural of dream