Mankind loses

Numerous are the times that i meet new people, we all meet new interesting people every now and then. I cannot classify people that simple, because people are like their fingerprints, every person has a unique set of attributes that makes him his own self - be that a man or a woman.

Let's be frank and say that the world is not as sane or as healthy as it is supposed to be. In my own point of view a world is healthy when the individuals who possess a certain talent can be able to utilize it the way that makes them feel that they are achieving something in their lives, like giving the child his playground where he can wander and explore, dig in the sand, lift a rock, and observe closely as the centipede goes about minding its own business.

Some people have "it" and have it strong. What is "It" in the sense I wish to point to? "It" is power at something, power that could be spotted, something that stands out in a crowd. Power to change is what I mean eventually, and those are the leaders in whatever "It" they have. Not necessarily leaders of nations, but leaders in their own environments, like an efficient teacher who loves his job, and his students love the subject because of that teacher, a teacher who is able to speak and be listened to empathically. A person who could purify with one word, and destroy with one word.

I've seen teachers who have "It", they were leaders only if they would become role models of their own. When I love to attend a class for someone to the extent of drawing me closer to the subject he's teaching, it so happens that I get attached to that person and I want to make a sort of difference like the one is inflicting upon me, but once I follow his steps I find myself smoking, always looking for money, looking at other people's possessions, and cursing the circumstances that made me a teacher.

It's a sorry situation alright!

Someone has "It", but the external factors cause a deflection of energy from the real purifying dignifying power, into something hybrid that causes more confusion than there already is. I am not saying that this person or that an innocent pure person, i am just stating a case that we see everyday around us. Like someone who is a great comedian but living a great tragedy that makes his ability inable to see the light. A brilliant chemist who invents a cancer healing forumla but that formula doesn't see the light because certain parties are living off other drugs that don't work. The amazing talent in electronics that was suppressed for the sake of forcing the engineer to become a doctor, simply because the family's prestige states so.

And the examples of the people who have "It" are NUMEROUS, but unfortunately the eggs fall from the basket and are all shattered on the ground. Resources and human power are lost.

I'd be amazed how many geniuses who could be Nobel Prize winners are in Sanitariums.

I can't totally blame circumstances, but I'd be totally unfair if I blame the It'ers themselves, can't blame someone for having a super power, but i can blame the medium that denies him its use.

Unique con men and law-benders are everywhere though, all rocked and heavily loaded.

As I said earlier in my blog: Evil is GOOD.

Prophets were those who could absorb all those unique people and give them the amazing patience to keep on trying to struggle to find themselves the playground and wander off in the horizons of human creativity. The messages the prophets came with fought off all kinds of circumstances possible, to inspire those who have "It" to go out there and prove that God was generous to them by giving them such powers.

But then again, there are people who succeed without a prophet, proving that a human could do a lot of things given patience.

It is a hard concept to absorb, but I can't help but to pay my tributes to those who were butchered by the circumstances just for having "It".

Those people really are a great loss for Mankind.

Cheers

Comments

sara said…
And by this said, I think there's nothing left to answer any "why"..

You said it all there!

"It" is the reason for all questions.. Whether "it" being found or not..

"IT" could be the only true LOSS for those who feel it!

I pray that we find & use our "its" before it's too late.. Amen.

With respect,

Popular posts from this blog

Profound Sanity

Loving Fear

Dreams.. the plural of dream