One small inquiry

That is unlikely to occur in anyone else's life.

Why so my dreams always provide me with an experience that I didn't have in real life, which makes me want to take this same experience in real life, have passion for it, so that everything else beside it seem tasteless.

Is it because of a personality problem? I'm a delusional imaginative fella that is not eligible to live in real life? Or what? There is not other alternative explanation you see? Which makes me think of absolutely dumping the idea of remembering my dreams or even mentioning them to myself. Seems that I will have to drop a huge load off of myself in favor of being who my mind wants me to be, all in favor of a maintaining as stronghold.

Indeed I am changing, and indeed my words are decreasing in number, and intensity, for the sake of actions that serve me, and for the sake of changes that mark the lineage of my life.

The look in my eyes has definitely changed, and that is enough of a change. Quite enough.

Comments

sara said…
DON'T YOU DARE DROP THEM!

Those dreams make you the FM I know, please don't take that away!

Mind eih elly enta gai te'ool 'aleeh?


* Sorry mr. mind, but I think you should mind your own business!*
Anonymous said…
Assalamu alaikum Gold :),

what you have been dreaming is what you really want.Thus,I agree with Sara :)!

May Allah always bless you with beautiful dreams.

Popular posts from this blog

Profound Sanity

Loving Fear

Otopeni