The Egg or the Chicken?

It has been quite a while since I wrote in here.. well it's been a since I wrote anything at all. All the things in my head remained in my head, some of them erased through the everyday life while others are lurking there waiting for an opportunity to get across the realm of the words to the realm of the Actions, some of them English and others Arabic. Some of them stories while others are just thoughts that need to be conveyed and properly represented.

Well this part of my world is more concerned about ideas more than stories to tell you the truth, and I've come to a conclusion that a person MUST do something creative in his life or else the brain gives out an 'idle' signal to the rest of the body, creating the feeling of unrest and frustration, that could cause either of two things. - maybe more than two but I'm not here to count, just to propose ideas - It could cause immense potential to move the cheese and do something about this state of "brain idleness", or it could cause a far more severe case of idleness, that you could call an intentional loser's way of life.

From where do those ideas come from? From observations mainly, and some knowledge of the human self according to the words of Him who created the human self. When a human feels ineffective inside his small community (the people in direct contact with him), and when he feels like he's adding nothing to anything or anyone, and when he doesn't know what he's good at, and when he knows what he's good at but feels depreciated, when he feels like a worthless creature, only then you can pretty much expect an idle person, or someone who is living a loser's way of life intentionally, as if punishing the whole society for his own worthlessness.

Is he mistaken? or is the whole society mistaken? or could we be more fair and say that its a middle road between this and that? I think sociologists would have more accurate findings than those mere observations of mine, but that doesn't mean that I should shut the brain down and say that I'm not a sociologist and eventually not the right person to observe and talk about my observations, or else I'd be totally unjust to my own humanity.

God created our senses with our brains to control them for a reason, and that reason is for sure not for us to shut them all down no matter what the reason is. Shutting them down would be nothing more than deception, deception to the fact that you are human in the first place, and right here is a reminder for the reader, who could very much be the future me. Actually this is why I'm writing this down, for the future me, so read and know yourself! When you think you are a person with his own unique print marking who you are. When you don't then you are just another complex sophisticated almost-perfect piece of idle meat. Period.

Now who is wrong for making me not think? Can I blame anyone but myself for making me a loser?

Maybe for a certain extent, but that won't pass 30% by any means.

All words but when it comes to actions, wither a real man emerges, or just another one of 'them'.

And I assure you, after death the last thing you wanna be is one of 'them'. 'Them' are everywhere, more than the particles in the air, and much more than those who are not them.

Just a thought.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profound Sanity

Loving Fear

Dreams.. the plural of dream