Spiritual Reluctance

For a while now, the endless debate between a person and his belief in what is good and what is right has been ongoing through my chest.. and believe it or not, it is a blessing from God when the struggle is so fierce, and at the same time things do not end up the way your intuition has always told you, not the way you have expected, simply because later on in life you will not always recieve what you expect, and you will have to take it champ..

But all of a sudden, things start to clear up, and also all of a sudden, everything makes sense, and nothing makes much difference. What is a person trying to do? Oppose the will of God? or maybe tell God that I know better that He knows? Why is it that a human cannot surrender to the will of his creator? It is the shortest way to piece of mind, even if what is taking place in your life is not totally what you have wished for, you KNOW for sure that there is a plan for you, and what you expect from God is what you get! Don't you trust his planning? So why are you so agitated about then?

As a matter of fact I haven't expected that sort of ease in handling myself, and since it happened then I have noone to thank but God. It is quite strange how you could suddenly become in a mode of acceptance to anything and everythign that might occur, no bias whatsoever to any issue. Whatever comes my way I will be able to accept inshaAllah and that's about it, when something urges me to do something I will work for that thing, and if the resistance is what makes me turned off towards that thing that I will carry on no further, for it's not what I should be doing..

U see, sometimes God just wants us to learn to lean on him, and trust in his plans.. But what does it take for one to be under God's teaching? Asking for it I guess.. You can learn by your mind and you can learn by your heart. The latter is the former's teacher.

God I have alot to babble about in this Blog, it's like a new toy that I have and I doubt anyone will be reading it, so it could be my small private space on cyberspace.. So you who don't read, have a nice day ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profound Sanity

Loving Fear

Otopeni